Thursday, June 30, 2011

What the heck!?

What the heck is wrong with me? I probably shouldn't be writing this, but honestly I don't care. That's the problem. I don't care. I don't care if I don't get out of bed in the morning and I just leave my son for another hour while I sleep. I don't care to clean the house, do the laundry, or even get ready. I don't care about anything right now and it really bothers me. I used to want to go and do stuff, get ready for the day and go to work. I used to remember what I did 2 weeks ago, but for the life of me I just can't. I used to enjoy playing the piano, but I haven't touched my piano and really played in over a year. I used to care about what I looked like and loved to exercise, but now, I JUST DON'T CARE. I want someone to take care of me. To focus on my well-being. I want a trainer so I can get a jumpstart on getting back into shape. I want to be able to sleep in until 9 and not have to worry about getting up early with Talon. I want to able to go a day without doing the dishes or a load of laundry, forgetting about it so I have to do it again the next day. I want to be able to remember why the heck I went to the store without sitting in my car for 5-10 minutes trying to remember why I was there. I want to enjoy life again. I want a lot of things. But it looks like none of that is going to happen anytime soon. Sorry for the rant. I just needed to get it out. I love my son and my husband so much. I just want to be able to do everything for them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Elise. I would pamper you if I was up there. You are a great wife and mother so don't stress to much. Maybe you need to come just spend some time with me ;)

    Love ya girl! you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete