Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Motivation

This is a picture of our trip to the I.F. Zoo

The dictionary defines motivation as:

1. Desire to do; interest or drive

2. Incentive or inducement

As of right now, I have neither the drive nor the incentive to do anything. Nada. Zip. Zero. I'm even trying to find a reason to put up this post.

I feel like all I do in my posts is complain and say the usual stuff of school and work. That's all we do. the same routine everyday. We are stuck in a rut. You can look back on any post and read about what we did and I can guarantee that we did the same thing today.

Ok, today was different. Hutch got surgery on his knee. He broke a piece of cartilage about the size of my fingernail off the bone and it was floating around in his knee. So they went in and got it out and then grafted some bone with cartilage off another part of his knee and put it in the spot that broke off. So it's been interesting to say the least.

So I need to sign off, now you know how I feel. I'm almost embarrassed to have anyone read it, but I'm a Comm major and writing just makes me feel better. I could never write a book, but short little dittys, that's what I excelled at. I think I should just start writing columns again.

Well until next time, hopefully I can live through the next 4 months. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment