Saturday, September 19, 2009

Looks like I got some growing up to do

So I am trying to stay more on top of my blogging since I have nothing else to do at work, and from a little nudging from friends, I'm going to do better. So here is what is going on in our live for the month of September.
Hutch is finishing up a great season of work including 20+ driveways in a housing division. He is also actively hunting to pass the hours away while I'm working and is trying to get a big buck he has had his eye on, we'll see how that goes. Also I will be doing an active update of Hutch's football season which is coming up on us pretty fast with tryouts this week. The league changed to and 11 man team this year instead of 9 which I think a lot of the boys are excited for. Good luck honey!
School has started for me and it is going well thus far and I'm taking an easy 12 credits so I can still qualify for my pell grant. 12 more weeks and counting. Work is going well, it just feels like I never get to be home having 18 hour days 3-4 days a week, I'm starting to feel it. But right now, its a job that is good in a town where there aren't any. Another piece of news that we are happy to announce is the arrival of Baby Thompson in April 2010. It was a bit unexpected, but its nice to have friends and family who are pregnant at the same time, so I can get some pointers. Hutch and I joke that God is giving us this child in order for us to grow up and be more mature. We think we will just be the same and our kid will have parents they can relate to :) So I will try to keep an update on the little peanut and the baby too :) Until next time!

2 comments: