Monday, November 9, 2009

Life is Good

So an update on me first off for those who are really into my pregnancy story. This last month we went to the doctors and heard the heard nice and clear. Very strong, hopefully as in its a boy :) Like to give you an idea, before she even put the ultrasound thing on me, we could hear it. But now I am into my second trimester, started out a little rocky when I got the flu, but I am doing pretty good now. I wake up early in the morning starving, but luckily I can sleep through the night without having to get up several times to go to the bathroom. And the best part is, I still fit into my jeans and other pants. Woo! I'm already starting to show, which is not the best because it just looks like I eat too much and have a pudge, oh well. Hutch likes it. He seems to be more excited about the baby than I am.
But enough about me, on to Hutch. He is having a fun time playing football for the Hawks here at school. We started our season undefeated until the team had a bad week where no one showed up for practice and they lost the game following that week. Now they are just in a bad rut. Everyone is losing heart and the quarterback has yet to figure out how to throw the ball to hutch because he is so fast. It always ends up short or too far because hutch expects it to be short like always. So their record is 3-2 and they are heading into tournament. Hopefully they can do better. Fingers crossed. Also, we just found out from some x-rays that hutch might have a fracture in his sternum. He got hit a little to hard with a helmet in this last game and it's really hard for him to breathe and such. So if results come back that it is a fracture (or a chip) he is done for the season. Well hopefully it all works out for the best.
Life is great, can't complain about much, or anything at all. only 5 more weeks left of school, hallelujia! We have another doctors appointment Thursday so I will try to do better at posting. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Sad about Hutch. Hope he is ok! Are you still sick, or getting better?? When do you find out what the gender is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so... I guess i am stalking you now :) haha! I saw that you had a blog on facebook after I wrote on your wall.. yay- I love new blog friends. Congrats again on the pregnancy that is so awesome!! good luck with everything and we'lll talk to ya later

    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep us posted on the sternum fracture, and the baby! When do you find out what you are having, or are you?

    ReplyDelete