Saturday, February 13, 2010

So far so good...

Well, things in these neck of the woods is goin pretty good. My friends tell me I should update more often. I guess I should since I don't get to see them maybe once a month. Anywho, here is what has been happening since December.

First off, we started school again. Hutch is remembering what it is like to have a full 13 credits and having classes he doesn't like. He's surviving though and enjoying the fact he gets to go to school with his wife, hey thats me. He is still moving snow for the company and making a little money that will help us with future bills that will be coming up.

Hutch recently had to give up his love of his life, besides me, for something bigger and better and more suitable for a family. That's right we got a new addition. We traded in the Mustang for a truck, F-150 that was exactly what we were looking for in a truck, and it was in our price range. It was a gutsy move, but so worth it. The kid will now have a place to put his car seat :)

I'm surviving my last trimester of pregnancy and going to school and doing an internship. I recently got an internship with the Chamber of Commerce so that way I won't have to do one in the summer and I can spend time with my boys. I never really thought this would work out, but God has a way of doing things that fit his plans and ours.
School is going, and I'm gettin my exercise every day to stay healthy walking the campus 2 or 3 times, which equals 1/3 mile from end to end. I'm learning so much in my psychology classes it's crazy, but I will definitely never be a psychologist, thats for sure.

I know so many people like to see pictures of their pregnant bellied friends, I hate to disappoint, but I will not be having pictures of my pregnant self anywhere because for one I don't have a way of putting pictures on the internet and for another, I'm too self conscious. Plus all that matters is the pictures I will put up of my little one when he comes.

Overall, life is good and we found out that Talon will be having another cousin to play with coming from Steve and Andee in July. So excited for that! He is growing big and strong every day and I can't wait to see his wrinkly little face in 10 weeks.

So from all of us here in Rexburg, just be glad you aren't here :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't care if you put the picture on the internet. But you should picture message me one. Geez. Don't be selfish ;)

    The Lord does have a way of making things work. I am excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you updated your blog!! This is my only real way to figure out what you two are doing! I am so happy for both of you and that things are going great... and you should try to update your blog more so that I can live through you better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad all is going well up in id! can't wait o see pic of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete