Friday, March 12, 2010

6 Weeks and counting

It is so strange to think that this pregnancy is almost over! Only 6 more weeks until my due date and hopefully until Talon comes. Finals are in 4 weeks, and my teacher is starting us on a huge project to get a nonprofit organization a grant. If the stress won't make my child come early than I'm pretty sure the fact that I take after my Aunt Shelly and Amy will make him come 2 weeks early. Just my luck. So I guess this is just a blog as to my frustrations that I am feeling at the moment and the anxieties I am not looking forward to. So if anyone has any words of advice to any of these, please feel free to comment and try to make me feel better.

1. School - that is all there is to say. I will pass my classes I know that, but why does it have to be so stressing: probably the hormones is my guess, makes everything worse.

2. Finances - We are fine, but how will it work out with dr. bills and having a child? So far, we have super blessed because of paying our tithing and honestly miracles have happened. But we still have to pay for school and stuff.. Everything will work out.

3. Talon - I'm worried about the kind of parents we are going to be, how it's going to be living with hutch's parents and having the baby, bills, and I have absolutely no clue what to buy for him. Ya we are stocking up on wipes and diapers every time we go to walmart, but that is all I really know what to get him. I'm sure I will have a better idea after I have the baby showers and stuff. I'm sure all first time moms have felt this way. I just don't feel like I'm mature enough to have a kid. This will be really interesting. And then the whole birthing thing. Scared out of my mind!

So there it is folks. All out on the line. I figured this would keep my friends and family updated on my life at least, just because I don't see them very often. So hope you all have a fabulous day and don't sweat the small stuff. I should take my own advice.

3 comments:

  1. you are going to be the cutest mom! i can't wait for your little guy to get here! can't wait to here all about it and see pic of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy senses kick in! No worries now, you and Talon will learn it together.

    EPIDURAL!!! Get one, keep it light so that you can still feel the contractions. You only feel a tiny discomfort, but no pain. They're great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! I remember feeling a lot of the same things you're feeling (not that I know exactly how you feel, because no one but the Savior can know that!) It's way scary when they let you leave the hospital with your baby and you think, "What am I supposed to do with this thing?" Honestly, though, you figure it out. It's your first time being a Mom, but it'll be Talon's first time as a baby, too. I think Logan forgets the lame stuff I do pretty quickly. ;-) Also, about the finances, just keep paying tithing and it'll all work out! I've been so stressed about paying for our Air Med flight from NV to UT and all the ambulance bills and hospital bills, but everything is coming together through Heavenly Father's help! We're being blessed in ways I never would have thought to ask for, and I know that paying tithing brings more blessings than we even have room to receive. Anytime you want to talk give me a call. It'll be nice to have a friend who is going through the same stuff!

    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete