Thursday, April 22, 2010

He loves me, He loves me not

Well, Hutch and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary April 12 with a bang With Hutch singing Happy Anniversary over and over and being done with school for a bit. Ok, we did go to Texas Roadhouse, which was pretty good. Man how I have missed those rolls! But because I am pregnant we didn't really get to do anything fun, but it was nice to know that my honey still loves me after these few years :) We also went to see a movie and went to the doctor's the next day. Trying to get in as much alone time as possible before this little man comes. Hutch is getting so anxious for him to get here. He's even more excited about it than I am. It's so cute to see him talk to my belly and see how giddy he gets when we talk about Talon arriving. He is going to be an amazing father. I am so glad I get to be with him for eternity!
Hutch is starting school again for the summer and he has some pretty hard classes that hopefully will work out for him. And work is always there, so I get to spend my days at home cleaning (when I feel like it) and stitching patterns for my mom. Hutch is also planning on trying a walk on down at snow college May 22 just to see how he adds up to other players. It would be awesome if he got on the team, but he only has a couple years of eligibility left, so who knows if they will take him. But it never hurts to try and it's only $30 and a trip to utah wasted.. nothin big.
Little Talon. What to say about this guy. At our last appointment on the 20th nothing was happening in there. This little cookie does not want to come out of the oven. Hutch says it's because he gets all the good food while he's in there, but when he comes out he doesn't get brownies and stuff, that's why he's stayin in there. I figure it's mostly true, but I figure he loves his mommy so much already he doesn't want to put me through the pain of labor. So I keep telling him that a little pain is worth it to have him join our family. Maybe that will give him a push in the right direction. So I go to the doctor friday to see how things are going in there (the day before my due date, something better be happening) And hopefully he comes out in time for Hutch and I to go to Utah for Jeff's rugby game against Highland May 1st.
Hope this blog sees all of our friends in good shape and loving life. Congrats to Scott and Madison who are going to have a little girl! We all knew it was going to happen :) I will probably not blog again until I have this little guy, so fingers crossed and keep me in your prayers that everything goes good and according to plan. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment