Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We don't need no education...

We don't need it because I am DONE! I seriously cannot contain my excitement. I yelled at the top of my lungs! AMAZING! After 4 1/2 years I am done with BYU-Idaho. It was a fun ride full of new experiences and making some close friends. I can honestly say that it did get harder as time went on, especially after I had Talon. This semester was the worst one though. I had senioritis really bad, I just did the minimal I had to do to pass my classes. I'm just glad I have my degree now and won't have to worry about anymore schooling. Done and done.

As for Hutch, well, he isn't done yet. We have decided to stay here until he is done with his degree which will be in a couple of years. We love the area and we just feel it is where we need to be. So now hopefully we can get him on Fast Grad and he can graduate faster.

Talon, well is Talon. He has such a personality. He loves to do cheesy faces, especially when he's eating. He recently has had his first bout of bronchitis. It just happened so fast - like within 3 days. He's better now, but he does have his mother's giant tonsils. Hopefully when he gets older we can get them removed. He isn't walking yet, he thinks it is a lot faster to do his speed crawl. Which it is. He is all about speed, just like Hutch. When we try to get him walking he's like a wind-up toy and his legs start going before he touches the ground. Fingers crossed that he will somewhat be going by his first birthday in a few weeks.

Life is good. We moved into a new apartment the beginning of March and it has been an adjustment to have neighbors again. I just wish there was some way we can turn down their volume. We can hear almost every conversation and song they sing to. And it seems like none of our neighbors go to church either. But we're in this for a year - or until the parents buy an apartment we can manage :)

Hutch is going back to work full time and I have a part-time job as an assistant manager at a men's apartments complex in town. I only have to work 4-5 hours a day so we have a babysitter for Talon. I hate to be working, but it has to be done. I'm just glad I get to be home most of the day with my little man.

I know I haven't been keeping up on this, but with hope I can have more time to keep everyone informed. Well until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! First off I am glad you finally updated your blog!! BUT also that you graduated. I am happy to know what is going on in your life!!! I miss you, and we should really try and get together this summer!!

    ReplyDelete